Educational Outreach Grants
Educational Outreach Grant funding is intended to promote and support student academic success through collaborative programming, research and community based initiatives designed to enhance the undergraduate experience.
Students are invited to apply for grants that include but not limited to the following:
- Professional and academic development conferences and workshops
- Alternative Break or Study Abroad experiences for spring/winter/summer semesters
- Any educational opportunity that demonstates progress toward graduation
- Student Organization that is collaborative and inclusive to the Rutgers community
Faculty and staff are invited to apply for a co-sponsorship by the Office of Student Access and Educational Equity to support the following:
- Invitation of guest lecturer(s) or panelist(s)
- Co-curricular activities that complement the learning experience in the classroom
- Programs or initiatives that motivate students toward graduate and career exploration
Applications are reviewed throughout the academic year. For more information and to apply, click here.