Student Support Services (SSS) provides undergraduate students with a host of services such as tutoring, workshops, and career and academic coaching in one-on-one and group workshop formats. Student Support Services is a federally funded program, designed to increase the retention and graduation rates of first-generation and low-income students, as well as students with a disability. In addition, SSS is charged with increasing the rate at which this population enrolls in graduate school.
- Academic tutoring; which includes assistance with reading, writing, study skills, mathematics, science, and other subjects
- Academic advising and course selection assistance
- Information on financial aid programs and assistance in completing financial aid applications
- Advice on locating public and private scholarships
- Services designed to improve financial and economic literacy
- Assistance in applying for admission to graduate and professional programs